Ulceby Church


The Church at Ulceby The Patron of Ulceby Church is The Balliol College, Oxford, and the Patronal date is 1st November.


The present day church in Ulceby is a small brick-built structure with a single nave and chancel. It was completely rebuilt in 1826 at the cost of £450, no doubt replacing an earlier structure which would have stood on the same site for many centuries before. It contains a limestone carved font which is reputed to have been rolled to Ulceby from the disused church at Fordington, during which operation the base was broken from the main body.


Ulceby Church Font

Ulceby Church Chancel Inside The Church at Ulceby