Sloothby church is usually referred to as the 'Sloothby Mission' and is now closed. It has
no known dedication though there is some suggestion that it is the "Good Shepherd" and it used
to service part of the parish of Willoughby. As a mission building it has no patron.
The Building was erected in 1862 as a school with the mission chapel. In 1956 the building was
transferred to the Diocesan Education Board and shortly after closed as a school.
The building is now used for storage.